Marketing Production Manager
PCB Piezotronics | Current
- Developing new, creative user experiences in best practice of UX/UI; focused on delightful customer journeys.
- Growing a team of designers in the production of digital and print marketing materials for global distribution.
HSBC Canada | 2018-2019
- Specialized in forming solutions for stakeholders, involving expediting customer journeys, user experience optimization, landing page development, data tracking, accessibility (ADA) compliance, web design and front end development.
UX/UI Design Manager
HSBC US | 2016-2019
- Focused on the design and development of user friendly interfaces.
- Constructed front end solutions, such as calculators, accessibility, and responsive improvements.
- Worked with legal department
Design & Development Manager
Hearst Media Services : LocalEdge | 2014-2016
- Organized a mass output web design and development operation, with an average of 5,000 websites per year.
- Art directed internal staff and off-shore partners in branding and overall web design.
- Built a portfolio of over 300 web templates, ranging across dozens of business verticals.
Lead Web Designer & Developer
Abbey Mecca & Company | 2013-2014
- Produced marketing materials for print, signage, and digital
- Designed, developed, and installed customer-ready websites.
Front End Web Developer
Taz Solutions Inc. | 2012-2013
- Designed and developed websites across various CMS platforms
- Project managed a team of off shore developers and freelance for larger projects, apps, and other digital solutions.
Freelance Web Design
Crosstree Creative Co. | 2010-2019
- Built custom web solutions for a vast array of clients, ranging from restaurants to surgeons.
I graduated from the University at Buffalo in 2005 with a B.F.A, taking honors in Senior Thesis. My tenure in college was spent mostly integrating computer science and fine art ; using computer systems and programming to develop digital outputs. I focused on animation, programming, and digital media.
Since then I have amassed experience with Global companies, and traveled across the world to help various locations with digital media, websites, and custom digital solutions. I have held many leadership positions, and still enjoy working in the trenches with web development every chance I can!
I love music, basketball, chess, building computers, and of course, gaming!